We often feel the problems of the world are so big we forget that supporting our own neighbors can create a ripple effect, making an IMPACT of positive change for a world we all want to live in.
IMPACT is a sound immersion experience connecting community to create that ripple effect; supporting the mental health and wellness of our communities through sound healing therapy.
By coming together at this fundraising event, you support more than you think... you are a co creator of a better Atlanta. And that is IMPACT.
What is this Fundraiser for?
Ticket sales and donations have helped us bring sound healing therapy into the organizations of Kate’s Club and Chris180 in 2019.
This fundraiser is to support us in continuing our work in Kate’s Club in 2020.
How much do you need?
Our personal goal is $20,000.
If we can raise more, we will create another job opportunity in collaboration with another non-profit program for a trained Sound Practitioner to support the community.
How is the money being used?
+This will pay for expenses of the fundraiser,
+grief and trauma training for the Sound Practitioners going into this environment,
+ as well as creating a sustainable job opportunity for Sound Practitioners
Is this Tax Deductible?
YES! The Love and Light Institute is our non- profit sponsor,
which means your ticket and/or donation is Tax Deductible.
Imagine sitting comfortably in reclined chairs while you are immersed in heavenly sounds that entrain you to a higher state of consciousness. The sounds build and evolve, guiding your mind and body to a place of ease. You have the choice to keep your eyes open, or choose to relax into the sound with eye masks provided for you as just one of the gifts that evening!
Afterwards, enjoy chatting it up with our sponsors and vendors, while you do some last minute holiday shopping. You will leave with a THANK YOU gift and a feeling of peace within your mind, body, and spirit!
SoundEmbrace has created a fundraising ecosystem. With community and mental health in mind, we created this event in such a way to support and build upon itself well after the event has ended!
1. It starts with you. Your ticket happens to be tax deductible, goes to a great cause, you get to have an amazing sound experience in a beautiful venue, while holding space for the recent graduates, AND you will receive a thank you gift!
2. The sound immersion is co created by the recent graduates of the SoundEmbrace Sound Healing Certification program so that they may be introduced and promoted to the community as trained Sound Practitioners in the field. Promoting them and their new practice!
3. The fundraiser raises money to create job opportunities for Sound Practitioners in their passions work of supporting the mental health and wellness of our communities through Sound Healing Therapy. This fundraiser is supporting our efforts to continue bringing sound healing into Kate's Club in 2020. (https://katesclub.org/)
4. We collaborate with other non profits, like our sponsor The Love and Light Institute, who have the same mission of IMPACT, to raise awareness of their powerful work in the community.
5. We invite local small businesses to take part in our vendor market, and provide various promotional opportunities. So many of our vendors from the past year have seen their businesses grow!
What we are saying is, mental health and wellness goes beyond a paycheck. It is living a life knowing you are supported, loved, and feel safe to grow and dream. SoundEmbrace wants to make an IMPACT, and knows that you do too!
By coming together in this way, you support more than you think... you are a co creator of a better Atlanta. And that is IMPACT.
Who is SoundEmbrace?
Our mission at SoundEmbrace is to bring awareness, make accessible, and elevate the sound healing industry through technology, education platforms, job opportunities, and research in the field of sound healing as a non invasive tool for health and wellness, and empowerment.
How we do this:
Music heals and transforms lives.
Through sound and vibration, SoundEmbrace aims to shift your perspective around your health and wellness so that you may empower yourself to live a life you love.
We work with individuals, public group sessions, events, corporate wellness programs, therapy centers, and doctors to create job opportunites for Sound Healing Practitioners, as well as raise awareness of the power of sound as a non invasive therapy.
SoundEmbrace also provides sound healing classes and workshops to educate sound healing practitioners, is developing a Sound Healing App to make sound healing accessible in towns and cities that may not have access to in person sessions, and is working with a research group on the affects of sound and vibration as a non invasive therapy.